Monday, June 30, 2008

pink umbrella

Here's another freebie i got last night from my favorite toiletries' shop. Not really my favorite but there's not too many stores around here that sells just about beauty products and toiletries. If your total bill is Php700.00, you get a free umbrella if you buy any of the qualifiers! My bill was only about Php630.00 so I bought two packs of cottonballs at Php45.00. Still not enough, i grabbed a pack of cookies! How crazy is that? LOL! The magic word free is really twisting!

By the way, I was with a few friends in Mactan eating dinner before I went to Fuente with Glorie and bought some stuff. I was planning to buy dvd's of new movies but i found nothing interesting. The dvds available were old stocks.

3 sweet thoughts:

julai said...

hi Ylan,thanks a lot for the visit..ng lipong2x na lagi ko ngari ky oatmeal lng gkaon.hehehe..

anyways,i already added all your blogs girl in my Julai's corner and i'll add them all in my other blogs and kindly do the same girl.here are my other blogs:

Julai2 - www.julaitravels.blogspot.com
Julai3- http://www.tidbitsandmore.info
Julai4- http://www.strongandhealthyliving.info
Julai5- http://www.bucksfromhome.info

thanks a lot girl and let me know kung na add na nimo tnan..

gLoR!e said...

balik nasad kung unsa nasad ilang free..heheh mayta naay free nga ikal..hehehe dili gihapon ko palit kay wala pa silay scrub..LOL

Anonymous said...

Julai - ok girl, thanks, i add ko ni tanan... :)

Glorie - bitaw, wala na, niadto sab ko sa SM, wala na sila stock sa scrub..