Wednesday, December 3, 2008

motocross fan

One of my greatest frustrations as a kid is riding a bike. I almost got around to riding a bike but it was cut short. My father sold our bike just before i got it mastered. Hence, i'm really wretched when it comes to biking. Ironically though, i'm an avid fan of motocross. I'm almost always present during motocross competitions back then. It's always held in reclamation area somewhere in Mandaue City. I would not mind the surging heat of the sun as long as i was there present and cheering as those motorcycle riders play daredevils. I got a chance of watching motocross again sometime mid of this year. I was a bit frustrated because i did not see the huge humps riders should hurdle. Nevertheless, it was great to see an event like that again. Some of my male officemates are into motorcycling too and i just overheard them talking about Harley parts and where to buy. Well, that part is not of my interest. :P I only like watching the competitions. :)

0 sweet thoughts: