Monday, December 8, 2008

Shot On The Spot

I got this interesting tag from Joy and i thought it's really fun posting here. Though, I might say i don't like the idea of taking pictures without fixing myself first, lol! :D Thanks Joy. :)


So, this is it - an unedited picture (except for the text and not that i edit my photos, no i don't) of me taken just a minute ago. I'm at work, underneath my smock is my tailored uniform (pencil-cut skirt and blouse with blazer). Maklaro na ang nitubo nga kulot sa akong buhok! bwahaha! :D

Here are the rules of this tag:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this..

Come join the fun. Grab your camera and take a photo of yourself on the spot. :)

Glorie
Alf
Francine
Irel
Miah
RGB
Rosilie
Shedlife
Yums
Kitty

6 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous said...

you rock Ylan..lingaw ko dah..thanks for doing the tag..napost imo comment oy duha pa gyud.

Ylan said...

Joyoz - nalingaw pud ko.. aw hehe wala man gud nako nakita ang akong comment after posting :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u maam akoa nya niipost s akong blog inig balik nalang nako karong hapon :) tc and enjoy the weekends:)

Ylan said...

Irel - sure maam! :)

MeiYah said...

done doing the tag Ylan... thanks! happy holidays! :D

Ylan said...

Miah - thanks yads! happy holidays as well =)