Tuesday, February 3, 2009

reminiscing 2004

Almost 5 years ago, i made my first out of the country trip. No, it was not a pleasure trip though. I was sent there for a temporary work support. I stayed for 2 months and made new friends and was able to visit a few other states. I had 4 connecting flights then. Pretty tiring indeed but it was ok because i was booked for business accommodations. From Cebu to Hongkong to Los Angeles to Dallas and finally to Detroit in Michigan. I wish i had longer time during the stop overs that way i could check out the places. Maybe i could have stayed in one of the Dallas Texas hotels but being a first time traveller, it was a bit scary to get out of the airport, haha. Well, next time, i'm sure i'd be braver.

1 sweet thoughts:

Joy0z said...

Ylan na change kona link mo kaso di ako makacomment sa new link mo..change the settings to anyone can register para makacomment kahit di nakalaog-in. By the way please change my link also Joy9 into http://joyozlove.com and Joy7 to www.joyaxtraverse.com huh please..