Saturday, November 1, 2008

i'm hoarding notebooks!

Yeah, i'm hoarding notebooks! And i don't mean notebooks like the computer. I mean the notebook, you know that thing with blank pages where you write notes?

It's like this. At work, we have this online office supply shop, sort of. We just have to visit the company website, logon, then request for items you need or like for that matter. Last Monday, i made request for a steno notebook. I love bookstores and i love new notebooks and pens. But i was not excited because they (the company) don't purchase nice brands/items. If you ever heard of costcutting, that pretty well explains it.


I was surprised! The steno notebook is of good quality. Felt like i want to write and write on it. Thinking the next batch of notebooks would be of poor quality again, I requested for another one.


Was surprised even more! My thoughtful colleagues knew just how i love pink so this time they gave me the pink one. I am so delighted! Delighted so much that i made request again for two additional notebooks. Heheh!!!! I want another pink steno notebook and the orange notebook. Now, the purchasing people will wonder why i requested for so many notebooks! LOL! Wala lang, cute ra ang notebook! :D

4 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

hala ka-paksyet!!! ming-nindot na ang notebook nga wala nako diha... mga inatay nga purchasing... sige ko yawyaw sa una nga pasuwaton ko ug bati nga notebook..

Ylan said...

splat - haha in fairness ni nindot na ang notebooks, murag merit na ang quality sa papers..nya nindot na pud ang ballpens, arang-arang na lang compare sa last.. feel na kaau namo magsuwat suwat hehe.

Anonymous said...

You know I like having notebooks in my bag, desk...anywhere. I started liking the Steno notes when I was in college.

Ylan said...

Ly - me too, i always carry around notebooks... i sometime find myself in bookstores just looking for notebooks :)