Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ironic but true

I'm an electronics engineer by profession. But don't be fooled folks because i do not carry with me the title. LOL! :D I'm so lousy when it comes to electronic tools and gadgets. If i buy something, expect that i bought it not because of its capacity or performance or super high end specifications but simply because i like the color or the shape. How about that? So, if i'd really want to make the best out of my money, I would need someone whose knowhow is superb when it comes to the best of electronic gadgets. I'm trying to learn though by reading, electronics blog is really a great help. All that i need to know is readily available for me to browse and read. Maybe, i'm not that lousy afterall.

2 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

halos ingon ana ang tanan baye, ylan... dili mo mind sa brand basta kay pleasing to the eyes..

Ylan said...

splat - siguro sa, pero mga girls diri ka sueto man sila splat, murag ako ra ang dili hehe...