Thursday, November 20, 2008

my mother's unparalleled ingenuity

One weekend, i was so tired i decided to call my neighbor who's a masseuse. A 'manghihilot' in my native tongue's term. She's blind so my mother had to pick her up at her house which is just about 10 meters away from ours. She said i had too much spasms. I sounded like a pig about to be slaughtered while she was doing all the massages. I cried out loud when she reached the back of my knees! The pain was just unbearable I think i'd pee had she continued kneading my legs. She urgently ordered my mother to get some leaves, of which i forgot the name. Then told me to wrap it around my knees. I don't want to hurt her ego so i hurriedly followed her instructions. Nothing to lose eh and i might just be healed, right?


ain't i fashionable? :D

Just when and how can stockings be of great use!?

6 sweet thoughts:

MeiYah said...

hala naunsa ka ylan? napiang? basi tuba2 na na dahon? amping2 pud girl sayang ang legs... wehehe...

Ylan said...

Miah - dili na sya piang, pero dako ang luyu dapit sa akong right knee.. panuhut daw nah.. nakalimot pud ko sa ngalan sa dahon oi hehehe....

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll get well soon. Ouch to the great legs!

Ylan said...

OC - thanks!

splat said...

hala, paa!!!

Ylan said...

splat - bitaw!