Friday, January 23, 2009

diet again?

A friend just asked me whether or not i still continue with my diet program. She further asked what's the best diet pills available in the market today? I wish i knew the answer but i don't because i don't even stick to my own diet program, lol! I'm just good at the start but i tend to be a slack thereafter. It would get pretty useless for me. So what i really try to do is to walk my way to the zone gate from the company gate. Even so, it's not enough. I really have to be serious now. Summer is coming!!! I think i have this mantra everytime but a heap of summertime has gone by yet i never ever gained my dream figure! Aw! :P

1 sweet thoughts:

Blogger said...

Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre extracted from fresh Konjac.