Thursday, January 29, 2009

new mommies

My oh my! Have i been left out already? :P One of my friends just delivered her first baby. I'm happy for her of course. I asked myself - why is everyone i know either getting married or having babies? Then i realized, it has to do with my age. See, I guess i'm at the time of my life where i should start looking to settle down. At least that's what the old folks say and what the world in general intend to happen. But I think i have a different path to lead. Maybe it's too early to tell but i'm crossing my fingers. Earlier today, i also saw a college friend who's looking very sexy just like when we were in school. I was surprised when she told me that she just had her 2nd baby. She whispered her secret. She says it's some weight loss pills coupled with healthy diet and exercise. Well, i don't have the discipline that they have so that explains why i'm not loosing a pound. I haven't visited my friend, i'm curious as to whom the baby got her looks.

0 sweet thoughts: