Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year!

It's but another year for us to start. May we never forget to thank someone from up above for all the blessings we received. And that He may continue to shower us with such bounty. I personally would like to thank the Lord for the wondrous things and experiences He allowed me to experience. Still, I hope He may continue to bless me and grant me the strength to face all the challenges ahead.

Unlike all new year's eve, i was just sitting and arranging my stuff. I was too lazy to join my sisters and relatives making noise outside when the clock ticked 12midnite. I was still hang up from the tiresome but fun Christmas holiday i had. My feet still ached and i just hope i don't have this Plantar Fasciitis case. Anyways, i'm feeling a little better already. I still owe this blog pics from the holidays. :)

Kodus to everyone and a blissful year for all of us! ;)

3 sweet thoughts:

Twerlyn said...

hi Lan..
Happy New Year!

Please google twerlermz blog hehe!

Twerlyn said...

by the way Lan, here's the link for fast dropping of EC..

http://www.junkieyard.com/2008/07/13/entrecard-tips/

Ylan said...

Twerlyn - thanks a lot for the link... oo gi google na tika hehe! :D