Saturday, June 7, 2008

hearty slippers

Who doesn't like freebies? Sure enough, most of us do. Getting free items is just elating. Sometimes even the things that are for free aren't really that useful to us but the fact that it is for free is just so cool.

I went to one of my favorite shops one time and purchased some toiletries. The saleslady approached me and asked me if i want something from a group of items listed on their board. I asked what is it for me if i buy something from the list? She said that i'll get a pair of slippers for free! I took a look of the slippers and i got so attracted to the designs in an instant. I selected immediately an item from the list and included it in my shopping basket.


I went home that night with a smile in my face for i just had a new set of pink with heart print slippers. :P

0 sweet thoughts: