Tuesday, September 23, 2008

fave filipino food

I always like it when me and my friends dine out in Golden Cowrie - a Filipino restaurant that serves the best of Pinoy cuisine. Last Friday, we went there again and savor our favorite food which include the crispy pata, dinuduguan, shrimp sinigang, bicol express, etc. Seeing all the food served in front of me, my idea of diet vanished into the thin air. I guess it's high time i should consider diet pills before I panic about excessive weight gain. Don't get me wrong, i'm not the type who gets overly conscious about my appearance. It's just good to be healthy.

3 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! food topic again... i will see you soon sinigang shrimp, dinuguan, crispy pata, so on and so forth... 4 months na lang gyud...

Ylan said...

splat - 4 months pa diay? di ba 3 months na lang?

splat said...

4 months pa uy... 3 months away kay naa man ko sa laing nasud...