Tuesday, September 23, 2008

wanted roommate

My colleague sent out an email yesterday informing everybody that she's looking for a roommate. She just found an apartment which she claimed to have the following deals: well ventilated, with CR and kitchen, rooftop with views of the nearby hotel and Mactan bridge, place is calm and safe, accessible, one ride to office, free water charge, electric bill separate, newly constructed, etc. Sounds tempting to me huh! I've seen some of the units since one of my good friends is living there. I have been looking for an apartment myself but i think i'm changing plans. This could have been a good offer at a reasonable price. A friend also announce he's selling his car because he wants to have a car with auto air conditioning unit. The office has now become the most perfect trading avenue. :)

0 sweet thoughts: