Thursday, September 11, 2008

what can i do to lose weight?

When i was in college, i only weigh at about 103-108 lbs which is great because ideally, i should not weigh more than 112 lbs. That is the proportionate weight for a 5'2" tall woman according to health books. When i started working, i slowly gained weight. I went up to 109 lbs to 111 lbs. I got overly conscious that i went to the gym for a month then i stopped. In the next few months, I gained even more - i reached 115 lbs! I'm alarmed but i'm still doing nothing. I went as high as 123 lbs, it's really freaking me out. I'm a very short lady. I should at least look thinner to compensate my short height. With much effort, i'm slowly losing weight that i'm currently at 119 lbs. Not that much, but i'm at least getting there. I really need to have that effective fat burner so I can pull down my weight back to at least 112 lbs.

4 sweet thoughts:

M_S said...

Hi,

I do not think you need to lose weight, but being healthy and active is important. Do not stop going to the gym. There are fun classes you can take at the gym such as kickboxing and yoga.

I hope this helps

http://misosoup4you.blogspot.com/

Ylan said...

M_S - hello there, thanks! yeah i probably should go back to the gym ;)

Euroangel said...

elow dae Ylan, musta na....way sapayan uy..ur welcome kaayo..salamat pud sa add...rgards sa cebu...

Ylan said...

Rubz - sure regards tika sa mga bisaya hhehe. kadaghan sa mga bisaya raba...