Monday, September 1, 2008

wishlist

Olala! It's September 1 - the start of 'ber' month. When it's ber month, it's almost insinuating that Christmas is just around the corner. So, i already have my wish list filled out, at least the first two. You know how i love pink stuff. So, i really think you're an angel if you'd give me these. Pretty please!


A laptop, an mp3/4 player, pink dress, pink bag, or you could even buy me gift certificates for a beauty retreat or you could even just buy me the best acne products available in the market today. See, i really am not that choosy. I take whatever you will give. :)

2 sweet thoughts:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

pinaskohan nya.....

bags lang,,,,,,,,,,nindot ug mga bags dha sa?

pero mga shoes dha, di kaayo, naa pa dha, guba na....


pero ang mga bags diha, nindot kaayo ug style, mao na ako na-observed.....

Ylan said...

Vk - daghan bags, nindot, mga emit! haha! mugamit raman kaha ka ug emit? (dili original bah, gayagaya lang) :D