Thursday, September 4, 2008

take care of your eyes

Have you read my previous entry about a child who just got her left eye operated? Though glaucoma and the likes are hereditary, i think it's still best to take good care of our eyes. I'm sure there are lots of tips online that we could try doing to help us. Maybe that should come along with healthy lifestyle and healthy diet. But thanks to advancement in technology, Lasik can do much to correct eye problems. I wish Kaye gets to have her right eye operated on sooner. She has to go back to school next year. I hope by that time, her vision is perfect already.

4 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

me is planning to get lasik but me has no budget yet... maybe next year...

Ylan said...

splat - keri ra kaau nimo ang budget splat.. pero mas nindot if nag work ka sa velez hosp kay puede ra data-data hehe :P

splat said...

hahaha... kalingaw... 10 gives...

Ylan said...

splat - at least dili bug-at diba? i think one of the benefits na nila :)