Thursday, July 3, 2008

absent from work

Was absent from work yesterday, whole day, because i had a very important appoinment. So important that i can't cancel nor reschedule it. Hmnnn guess why?!!

I was at my friend's house because i had my.....
hair appointment! har! har! har!

murag ungu! LOL!
took a pic while the hair stylist(?) took a break from ironing my hair

My friend and I booked for a home service hair treatment. Since both of us are not gifted with that luxurious straight hair, we needed the help of an expert!

So, here's me after the hair make over...

pacute dayun posing kay nindot na akong buhok, lol!

2 sweet thoughts:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

angayan kaayo Lan! hehe! unsa mana na treatment? stretch lng o rebond jud?

btw, naa koy tagay nimo. ;)
http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=1047

Ylan said...

Chikai - rebond nih nyahaha! oks thanks sa tagay.. :)