Monday, July 7, 2008

gimme four!

Got this tag from Ms. Australia - Joy, so read on for my answers. Thanks girl!

RULE:

Don’t spoil the fun. Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
• Tabo Sa Banay sa Colon / Colon
• malls
• beaches
• Sto. Nino / Carmelites

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
• colleagues
• former classmates
• online friends
• spam mails (hehe)

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
• Golden Cowrie
• La Tegola
• Sutukil
• any resto that serves grilled food

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
• Michigan
• Australia
• Singapore
• UK

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
• The OC
• 7th Heaven
• Lost
• Prison Break

Come on, friends, grab this one and let me know! :)

0 sweet thoughts: