Tuesday, July 22, 2008

another year - another blessing - another journey

 

Last July 14, i turned another year older, but none the wiser :P I don't usually make a fuzz of my birthday. I don't even celebrate ;) This year, i spent a fortune! Because i wanted it to be special and worthwhile. Special but not grand. Special in a way that it is shared with the people i hold dear. Not all were there, but at least most were. I had a 3-day celebration (murag artista!). First with my family, another with my female friends and a third one with my coworkers. Why 3? Well, for one, i cannot accommodate them all in one setting. I just want a subtle and simple gettogether. 2nd reason, 3 is an important number for my birthday this year. haha! :P

Visit this links should you wish to view the details and photos.

pre bday celebration | my bday celebration | my bday - continuation | post bday celebration

I want to thank everyone for all the birthday greetings and warm wishes. I cannot mention all of your names, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you. From the text messages (especially gikan sa akong duha ka crush nyahaha!), messages left in my tagboard and comments, messages from Bisdakplanet, scrapbooks and gifts and cards and phone calls - thank you very much for remembering. :)

And most of all, thanks God Almighty for the blessings and the gift of life... :)

0 sweet thoughts: