Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HR exams

At about 5:00pm today, my colleagues and I took this personality exam entitled Manchester blah blah. It was conducted by one of the HR personnels but was requested by this expat from Spain office. I've been with this company for 7 years already. Why do we get to take some personality exam suddenly? He had his explanations and reasons, but we just find taking the exam weird! I mean, normally, personality tests are done prior to hiring or as part of selection process, right? It just came a surprise when we were set to take the personality test! Well, anyways, we took the exam. I'm interested to know what my personality interpretation be! Hehee!

Oist by the way, this expat is a cuttie. He has a lot of fans - the girls from the other departments. Kami? deadma!

2 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

para makabalo siya kinsay nangabuang na diha.. hek hek hek.. naa ra bay daghan...

Ylan said...

splat - amo sya giingnan na mutake pud sya sa exam! hehe! dili sya!