Monday, August 25, 2008

2 long weekends gone

I hated the fact that two long weekends has passed but i did nothing special to make the most of the holidays. Nothing worthwhile to grab the non-working days. Last monday was a non working day and today is a non-working day too. Wow! that's a lot! Our offshore counterparts are way too envious of how many holidays we have here. They can't seem to fathom what those holidays for, lol. I could have gone on a vacation but i have cough so i don't feel like traveling. It's been pretty hectic in the office as well. And most of all, i don't have much money to spare right now. I'm so tempted by all those credit card agents who keep on calling me in the office. Maybe to be safe, i might as well just check out authorize.net and apply for a credit card online.

Well, there will be another holidays to come. I hope i get to enjoy the next ones.

0 sweet thoughts: