Tuesday, August 19, 2008

houseguests

Our humble abode last week was a house to 12 persons. My cousin (daughter of my mother's brother) and her two brothers plus her daughter plus her mother-in-law and sister-in-law arrived from Leyte. It's a shame that we could not be a very great host considering how small our house is. They have to content themselves sleeping next to each other in a very small space. I wish our house is like a mansion, big enough to cater visitors from the province. They were here for almost two weeks. One of the cousins is still here looking for a job. Well, I hope the next time they get here, they'll get to sleep in a comfortable room. Maybe they have to come back in 5 years time. LOL! Sometimes, our house is like a day care center too. My nephews are always left in my mother's care when their nannies are out. That sets me to thinking. Maybe we should go into homecare services something - we already have a few clients in hand. Hmnn that reminds me of Austin assisted living home in Texas.

0 sweet thoughts: