Thursday, August 14, 2008

thy gifts

A month ago, i celebrated my birthday... obviously it took me a month to get these photos posted... :P

Allow me to share these cute nice presents i received from my wonderful friends.




stuffed toys (i forgot their names) from Jona, Jude, Ky

moisturize, moisturize, moisturize from Romz

personalized cap from Buddy Ai


big tote bag from Charo
ever wonder they gave me purple stuff?
that's the closest they can get other than pink, lol!

i actually just raided Glorie's stuff and decided to have this shoes for my gift! :D



it's not just a plate! i'm more concerned on why Aisah gave me a plate! :P

read the card so you would know why :P



accessory set from Mark to accent my boring tailored uniform

inside the paper bag is Macelle's personalized bathrobe
i now know what to give to my fans should i have a fans' club, personalized cap and bathrobe hehe ;)


from the SWV cutties


Gugs did not forget me! sent this all the way from MI

Thanks everyone again and again...

By the way, here's my birthday gift to my self... lol! :P


Birthdays are always nice especially when you receive... gifts... wehehehe!

0 sweet thoughts: