Monday, August 18, 2008

tag: all about Ylan

Got another tag from Ms. Kikay, Joy, thanks gurl as always!

The object is to complete each of the following snippets.

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life IsFun / Feels Like Home / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / Everything Plus / InkBabyStudios / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Fun.Fierce.Fab / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / Ozzy’s Mom /100% KELLY / And so I am / Princess Bela / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / Women Xplore / Princess Vien / In The Spirit Of Dance / Moms... Check Nyo / Kusinera sa Amerika / Definitely Maybe / Dream Home What A World More on Health Words of Love Kikay Fashion and Beauty Fil-Oz Blog Everyday Life Taurians In The Lances Mind Ozlife Jcelyns Journal Ylan's Refuge Sweet Serenity Ylan's Adaptation Fun Under The Sun Upshots And Whatnots Your Blog

I am: Ylan, single and available! (lol! in contrary to Joy's I am a mother and wife)
I think: that i think a lot!
I know: i wanted to see the world.
I have: many things to do in hand.
I wish: i'm sowewhere in Europe or America.
I miss: the good old elex group.
I fear: losing love ones.
I hear: the sound of the chamber.
I smell: pancit canton.
I crave: for pastas and pizza always.
I search: for answers.
I wonder: where he is.
I regret: i ate too much tapsilog before! hek hek
I love: life's simple pleasures.
I ache: to travel.
I am not: your average girl next door.
I believe: in the wisdom of old folks.
I dance: when i'm happy and gay.
I sing: everytime, all the time.
I cry: when I'm so sad or angry or disappointed.
I fight: for the common good.
I win: nothing.
I lose: 5 lbs in 1 month and will gain back in 1 week. haha!
I never: say never.
I confuse: layouts to themes. Isn't that the same? lol!
I listen: to old songs.
I can usually be found: in Lab 2 of **** Corporation!
I am scared: of snakes, worms and creepy creatures (same here Joy!)
I need: a massage. (me too!)
I am happy about: my new layout. haha.
I imagine: that i'm rich and i can go to places anytime.

Sending this tag to: Glorie & Miah

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hehe I miss the lucky me pancit canton is Pinas. Palabi kaon tapsilog oy. Thanks for doing the tag Ylan. Mwah.

Ylan said...

Joy - mao lagi, dili na kaau ko ron tigkaon kay nidako ko maau sa sige ug kinaon ug tapsilog hehee