Sunday, August 17, 2008

trips to the north

A couple of weekends ago, me and my friend Glorie went to Tabugun. Tabugun is a town situated north of Cebu. We were to visit our online friend Amy who arrived from France. I told Glorie we'll meet up around 9:00am in the north bus terminal. I was on my way when she sent me an sms telling me that she already was inside the bus. And that she got off because the bus was leaving already and i wasn't there yet. It's a good thing that she got off because she rode on a wrong bus! It was bound for Tabuelan! Maybe we should buy a bus for ourselves since we both love to go on trips anyway! Haha :P

I'll tell more about meeting with Amy and post pictures later.

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ylan..love your pink layout..naa ko tag dala para nimo Ylan..visitaa dae huh? Salamat daan.

Ylan said...

joy - sure! thanks! :)