Wednesday, August 6, 2008

fire alarm!


I've been working in this company for over 7 years now. Yet, everytime the fire alarm goes off, i'm still like a newbie who'd panic like crazy!!! I'd know that they're just false alarms but i'd still halt for a minute then couldn't think of what to do. Whether i'd shut down my pc or grab my mobile phone or grab my bag and go out. It's an SOP to immediately leave the workstation when an alarm is heared.

Earlier was no excuse. My heartbeat beats like crazy and i just stood for a minute or so before i finally moved. The picture above are my officemates making our way outside the company premise.

3 sweet thoughts:

splat said...

*sigh* i miss fire alarms and earthquake alarms ug uban pa nga alarms... ari kay once a year ra mi magfire alarm...

Ylan said...

splat - member man ka sa evacuation committee ba to? hehe!

splat said...

member gyud... magbutang-butang dayon sa ID then mag-check ug attendance sa gawas...