Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sensitive to cold weather

I'm the type of person who is very sensitive to cold weather. I easily get colds. When stuck in a room with air conditioner, i'll end up nursing back pains and cough. You probably wouldn't want me to be your roommate because i'd prefer a non-aircon room! I'm fine with non-air con rooms as long as there is good air ventilation. I remember when we were in Bantayan, i woke up chilling as i could not contain the coldness. I could not move. I just hugged myself in the corner of the bed. I had to ask someone from outside to turn off the aircon because i could not move. When travelling, i need to wear jackets because if not i'll end up aching with stomach spasms. That's why it's a must i carry with me thick sweatshirts or cardigans. I'm even thinking of buying Harley jackets, it will surely be comfortable and i'll rock wearing it.

0 sweet thoughts: