Tuesday, August 19, 2008

artificial beauty

Artificial Beauty is one of the novela series shown in a local channel tv the past few days. I'm not sure if it's finish airing already or not. I have not seen it but my younger sister keeps on telling me that the series is nice and funny and that I should watch it. It's all about a girl who thinks that she's not pretty enough and further thinks that in order for her to achieve her dreams in life, she has to be beautiful and all. So, she decided to undergo some surgeries to improve her appearance. I have to watch the series to know what happens next. What is natural is fine but if you think you could go for enhancement, why not? Then again, since i'm afraid of medical procedures, i'd probably just hold on to my imagination that i'll undergo a nose job rhinoplasty in New Jersey NJ that with a note too that i have the money to spend for it.

0 sweet thoughts: